My digital tool belt is constantly changing, but these ones have proven their value over and over again. These are some of my favorite tools for productivity, web development and running multiple businesses. Some of the links are affiliate links, but all of them are trusted.
- Evernote – My digital brain. (Affiliate link)
- Google Suite – Email, calendar and Google docs make my world go round. (Affiliate link)
- Startup Runway – Financial projections to help me make decent decisions.
- WHMCS – It took some time to get this up to date, but now I can’t live without. It automates all of hosting, billing, domain registration. (Affiliate link)
- Mailerlite – Simple, but fully functional email list building. The best user interface I’ve experienced. (Affiliate link)
- Reportz – This dashboard saves me hours of time every month providing marketing reports
- SERanking – Tracks an amazing amount of SEO information for our higher end clients. (Affiliate link)
- Zombie Ads – Amazing copy writers. (Affiliate link)